Compliance & Training Projects
Our team has decades of combined environmental management, air and water quality, permitting, and compliance experience. We work with the chemical, electrical, gas, and federal government sectors as well as plant operators, managers, and owners to provide continuous compliance assistance and on-call services throughout the year. Our reporting services help clients understand the requirements of the law, identify opportunities to ensure continued compliance, and implement effective changes in a cost-efficient manner. We also develop custom training packages tailored to your specific operations. Click on a project to learn more.
Refinery- Houston, Texas
Custom Environmental Training Sessions: delivered a 4-day environmental training course for international environmental managers in the refining industry focused on air, water, waste, remediation, contamination, and Environmental Impact Statements. The session also included environmental compliance issues for international programs and a discussion of sustainability issues.
Marine Terminal- Caribbean
- On-Call Environmental Support: provided project management and technical support for a suite of multimedia environmental projects for the client.
Victoria Power Station- Victoria, Texas
- On-Call Environmental Support: developed tailored tools to meet day-to-day compliance requirements for Victoria Power Station.
Poly silicon and Semiconductor Grade Silane Manufacturing Facility- Harris County, Texas
- On-Call Environmental Support: provided on-call environmental support to one of the world's leading suppliers of semiconductor and solar-grade poly silicon and semiconductor-grade silane.
Governmental Entity- Texas
- On-Call Environmental Support: provided day-to-day environmental compliance assistance.
Power Generation Assets- Midwest
On-Call Environmental Support: assisted the portfolio of four power generation assets in the Midwest providing routine environmental compliance services.
Blackhawk Power Station- Borger, Texas
- Environmental and Regulatory Reporting: provided annual multimedia environmental and regulatory support to the client.